Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
VITNA Coconut Oil MCT is versatile in the kitchen and useful during food preparation.
Coconut oil VTINA MCT does not contain any artificial aromas, gluten, or GMOs. Suitable for vegans.
- 100% pure coconut oil – MCT oil is extracted entirely from a coconut, unlike other MCT oils derived from palm oil
- Wide use – the delicate consistency and lack of smell and taste make it fit to be added to beverages, smoothies, salads, protein shakes and sauces.
- Medium-chain saturated fatty acids – their beneficial health and dietary properties make them ideal for those who value their wellbeing and shape – burning MCT acids requires two times less oxygen than other fatty acids
- 100% natural ingredients – no chemical additions, sugar, lactose and gluten. GMO-free. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- For intense physical activity and sports
- An abundance of acids and the highest quality – it contains acids (caprynic and caprylic) six times more concentrated than in an average coconut oil. Caprynic, caprylic and lauric acids are considered the most precious acids extracted from a coconut.
Pure MCT Oil contains acids (caprynic and caprylic) six times more concentrated than in an average coconut oil. It is recommended to use during illness, when absorption of fats is disrupted, as well as in cases of malnutrition, liver problems and certain metabolic conditions. Burning of MCT acids requires two times less oxygen than other fatty acids.
Supplementation with MCT oil is especially recommended to sportspeople and others who lead an active lifestyle. Rapid absorption and conversion of the oil efficiently preserves muscle glycogen during training. Because it speeds up the post-training recovery and grants the organism a quick energy boost, it is beneficial to physical activity. The oil can be used both in the period of gaining muscle mass and reducing weight. Suitable also in ketogenic diets.
Country of origin: Philippines
3765 kJ / 900 kcal
|- of which saturated:|
|- of which sugars:|